A) The viral bronchitis
Appear during seasonal changes, often epidemic.
Beginning as nasopharyngitis, headache, fever, muscle aches.
dry cough after 2 or 3 days.
an asthmatic attack may accompany the extreme ages of life.
No further consideration, outside the context of epidemiological and clinical examination.
Healing spontaneously favorable, or as a result of treatment:
- broncho-dilators if necessary.
- Bacterial bronchitis (infection).
- Cough with muco purulent sputum associated with relatively abundant dyspnea.
- Bronchial, snoring, which may be accompanied by signs of respiratory control.
- sometimes vital prognosis.
Signs of severity of bronchitis
- Dimensions major
- Sweating important
- Pics hypertensive
(in this case, since resuscitation on respiratory decompensation in response to hypercapnia by hypoventilation.)
- Radio Lung etiology.
- NFS VS if needed (hyper leukocytosis).
- ECBC in cases of bronchitis repeatedly resistant to antibiotic treatments.