How many of you suffer from herpes, that annoying blemishes, also known as fever of lips?
Lip herpes is an infection triggered by the presence of the virus called Herpes Simplex and causes this annoying problem is stress or the general malaise that lowering the immune system, make us more vulnerable to virus attack. In case of herpes there are some basic rules to follow:
- Does not scratch the blisters
- Do not touch your eyes after touching the infected part
- Wash your hands frequently with soap
- Avoid contact with the lips of your body than other people because herpes is contagious
- Do not use lipstick or lip balm until fully recovered
- Protect your lips with stick protection when you are exposed to intense sun (in the mountains or the sea). (more…)