To treat a dangerous disease such as cholera which quickly attacks the dehydrated patients and can lead to death, measures of personal hygiene and household where are essential, especially in preventing mass contagion.
- It is necessary to sanitize with bleach daily bath, the artifacts that are in the same soil, Toilet and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Always wash hands thoroughly with soap and water, even when there sick.
- Cooking utensils should be washed with tap water, boiled and bleach.
- Should be cleaned carefully cutting boards, tables and counters where food is prepared.
- Sanitize floor cloths and rags in the kitchen, always using bleach. (more…)