The National Cancer Institute (Inca) published the results of the call for projects labeling of reference centers for cancer rare in adults, for eight rare diseases.
The tasks of referral centers for rare cancers in which the projects were evaluated, combine:
- Coordination of care between the reference center and centers of expertise;
- The definition of best practices;
- Organizing a double reading pathological (and molecular typing if necessary) systematic and free;
- The establishment of a multidisciplinary consultation meeting of action;
- Access to treatment very innovative;