If Sun Miao, was a Chinese physician and alchemist who lived in the V century and hid his secrets healing of the six syllables Xu, He, Hu, Si, Xi and Chui.
This is a technique of Medical Qigong, the six syllables have a wavelength that creates a resonance that strikes a balance between the so-called life energy (Chi) from each of the internal organs.
If Sun Miao had a vast training and through studies and research could synthesize information from various sources Buddhists and Taoists. He made so many experiments with sound practice in instrumental and then phonic principles. These experiments led him to discover amazing therapeutic results.
This technique known as the Six Healing Sounds will make sitting comfortably and with a straight spine, this is ideal, although other positions are also accepted.
The Six Healing Sounds should pronounce correctly and six times each, expiring to note that the air leaving the mouth is cold. Where inspiration takes positive energy, white light, and the ideal is that the sound is emitted into the body through vibration to receive a massage. Each sound has a vibration that affects a specific organ, which purifies and heals both physically and emotionally.
The goal is to get rid of negative energies that we generate certain emotions. Transmute into light and positive energy.
Each sound corresponds to an organ:
- XU: Soothe the Qi (energy) of the liver, used to treat eye diseases, headaches, nervous tics and facial problems. Help in the process of depression, anger, frustration, resentment, bitterness and contempt.
- HE: Strengthens the heart Qi is used to treat anxiety, palpitations, insomnia, sleep disturbances, talkativeness. It is recommended to reduce arousal, desire and excessive joy, jealousy and greed.
- HU: Strengthens the spleen Qi is digestive problems. Reduces obsessions.
- SI: Tones the Qi of the lungs is indicated to combat lung diseases such as cough and asthma. Suitable for mitigating the episodes of sadness and excessive worry.
- CHUI: Boost the qi of the kidneys and is indicated for renal problems, premature ejaculation. Fight the fear, shock and anxiety.
- XI: Regulates Qi Triple Heater. Treats, deafness, swollen armpit, toothache and sore throat.
The disease is an accumulation of small bad things that will accumulate and become a particular ailment.
The practice of this technique takes no more than 15 minutes and clean the body of toxins, a key objective and critical to maintaining health and realize the spiritual development.
The continued practice of these exercises has a purifying effect on the body, leaving you free from negative energies, giving precedence to new and powerful states of consciousness so that phenomenon becomes increasingly likely to fall into sadness, depression, anger, fear, etc.